- They flip inside out when its windy
- When you close the umbrella it drips water everywhere
- Most of them break easily and aren’t heavy duty
There’s a facebook group with 393 people called “Umbrellas Are For The Weak!” that agree with me on this one.
2. Nail Clipper
How it should be:
- Nails fly everywhere when you cut your nails
- Standard curve doesn’t fit everybodys nail shape
- When you accidently clip off too much and it really hurts
3. Parking Ticket Dispenser
- If you miscalculate the distance between your car and the ticket dispenser you have to reach far to get it and this tends to happen to me often. Sometimes you have to go as far as having half your body out the window.
If are an entrepreneur heres your chance. Reinvent one of these widely used products.
Anything else you’d like to add to this list?