Every year Google goes all out on April fools day. Its great to see that they have such a great sense of humor.
These are my favorite from this years 14 pranks:
- Gmail Motion: Controlling Gmail through body language.
“To send a message lick a stamp and place it down”
- Easy to learn: Simple and intuitive gestures
- Improved productivity: In and out of your email up to 12% faster
- Increased physical activity: Get out of that chair and start moving today
3. Chromercise: Exercises for your fingers
“A new exercise regimen for your hands and fingers. Some existing finger exercise programs focus on upgrading your digits’ cardiovascular strength and musculature; others focus on dexterity. Chromercise’s unique blend of aerobic motion and rhythmic accompaniment covers all of the above while simultaneously tightening and toning your fingers’ actual appearance.”
For a full list of April Fools hoaxes by Google visit Google Operating System